1.1 This Agreement is made between Place2Park ("We") who operate the site and the User ("You")
1.2 The User in this agreement is someone who uses or views the Site (“Place2Park.co.uk”) or our App.
1.4 We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without providing advance notice to you. If there are changes made to the Terms and Conditions we will endeavour to inform you. Any changes will be posted here, and will apply from the time of posting.
2.1 You agree that these terms are fair and reasonable in all circumstances. However, if any provision of this Agreement is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from this Agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this Agreement, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of this Agreement.
2.2 We may suspend and/ or close your account at any time if you are in breach of any term of this Agreement or any term of our Parking Space Booking Agreement as a Driver of Space Provider.
2.3 To register or make a booking on our platform we will require that the Driver provide us with adequate information, including but not limited to; full name, telephone number, car registration and a valid email address.
2.4 We will not be held responsible if you fail to provide contact information or you do not receive any correspondence from us.
2.5 Some email providers can screen email communications from Place2Park.co.uk and therefore force emails including important booking information into your Junk or Promotions folder, or any other folder that may not be your inbox. We will not be held responsible for this.
Limitation of Liability
3.1 Place2Park.co.uk will not be liable for any lost profits, loss of data, or costs of procurement of substitute goods or services or for any claim or demand against you by any other party. In no event will we be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, or exemplary damages whatsoever arising out of:
i. errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the Website or related services.
ii. personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website and the App or Services or any booking with a Space Owner or Driver to the fullest extent permissible by law,
iii. any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal, institutional, technical or other information stored therein,
iv. any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website
v. any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Website or Services, however caused and under any theory of liability (including negligence), even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
3.2 You acknowledge that the amounts payable under this Agreement are based in part on these limitations, and
3.3 You further agree that these limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
3.4 We will not be liable to you in the event of a claim by a Driver or Space Provider against you and, for the avoidance of doubt; we shall not be required to return any money received by us under this Agreement to either you or the Driver or Space Provider in such circumstances.
3.5 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, in the event of a claim by a Driver or Space Provider against you and, or your property, or anyone connected to you or your property.
Parking Spaces advertised with us:
4.1 As a user you agree that the Website is a marketplace for advertising Parking Spaces owned or controlled by Space providers and we simply provide the services of adverting your parking spaces online, supplying a Booking Agreement and confirming bookings and also collecting payment on behalf of the Space Provider for the space rented.
4.2 Whilst we aim to ensure that the Parking Spaces listed on our platform are of the highest quality, we offer no guarantee as to the Parking Spaces quality or suitability. The information provided on the parking spaces advertised is provided by the space providers.
4.3 As a Space Provider you understand that a Driver is able to book a Parking Space advertised instantly from the information provided by you so it is your responsibility to ensure that your listing is kept up to date.
We may use the information provided to us on parking spaces to advertise across various other channels and any methods we choose to do so.
5.1 If you choose to use the website you do so at your own risk.
5.2 We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
5.3 No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Place2Park or through the Website or related services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
5.4 You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Website.
5.5 You understand that we do not review or visit any of the Parking Sites or Spaces on our platform.
5.6 You agree to not attempt to contact a Space Provider or Driver directly until a Booking has been confirmed.
5.7 We are not responsible for the location or condition of a Parking Space, its availability or the conduct of the Space Provider during the booking period.
5.8 Unless stated otherwise, after we have confirmed the Drivers booking we have no further obligation to the Driver in relation to the Parking Space, the booking period or booking itself.
5.9 We make abundant efforts to ensure that our Space Providers offer a great service and provide their Parking Space in accordance with the description they have provided but we accept no responsibility and will have no liability if the Parking Space or the services of the Space Provider generally do not meet the requirements of the Driver. The right of action or claim in such circumstances will be against the Space Provider but we may assist (at our discretion) in seeking to resolve a dispute.
5.10 We act as a platform for the Space Provider/ Owner for the purposes of promoting their parking spaces / parking sites, along with forming required agreements between the Driver and the Space Provider but have no liability to you in relation to the Parking Space or the Booking other than as set out within these terms.
5.11 You grant us the right to communicate with you in any channel or method we choose to do so.
6. Place2Park Accounts
6.1 You will not create any false accounts with Place2Park or use your account for illegal or immoral purposes.
6.2 You agree that we may suspend or terminate your account at any time should you be in breach of any of this Agreement.
6.3 If we do suspend your account or access to the Website for any reason, we can refuse to provide you with any services offered.
6.4 You agree to not accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto an account that you are not authorised to access.
6.5 If we decide to terminate your account after or during suspension you will no longer be able to use our Services or make bookings through us. If when we terminate this agreement you have any outstanding bookings for which you have made pre-payment we may refund you accordingly, any refund will be at our discretion.
6.6 When termination does take place this Agreement will still remind valid, to existing bookings or the consequences of any previous bookings made.
7. The Service
7.1 As a Space Provider you agree to use Place2Park.co.uk exclusively for the purposes of adverting your parking space and taking/ accepting bookings for your parking space.
7.2 Space Providers Obligations for adverting:
7.2.1 You authorise us to promote and advertise your Parking Space across any chancel or method we chose to do so.
7.2.2 You authorise us to provide information on your Parking Space to potential customers.
7.2.3 You are required to supply all the information for your own Parking Space listing on site and you agree to supply relevant information on your Parking Space.
7.2.4 You are responsible for the accuracy of all information in your listing. You may be liable to the Driver under this Agreement if the information you provide is not accurate, incomplete or misleading in any way.
7.3.5 You use our services for the purposes of adverting your parking space, forming a booking agreement between you and the Driver using your parking space and to collect payment from the Driver to be transferred over to you minus any fees or charges as specified to you.
8. Termination for Parking Spaces
8.1 A notice period of 30 day’s is required to us in order to terminate this agreement.
8.2 In the event that this agreement is terminated while any fees or charges are outstanding to us, they must be paid in full immediately.
8.3 We may terminate this agreement if we believe that you are not authorised to grant a license to use the Parking Space, or we deem it necessary to do so.
8.4 In the event termination does take place this Agreement will still remind valid and continue in full force.
9. Your Liability
9.1 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Place2Park and its associates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, and any expenses which may be occurred.
The booking agreement ("Agreement") is made between the Space Provider and the Driver who has booked a parking space through our website (Place2Park.co.uk)
Place2Park.co.uk simply provide this agreement we are not party to this agreement.
The Booking Process:
- This Agreement is effective from when we send out the Booking Confirmation, confirming the booking.
- Each party acknowledges that the Agreement contains the whole agreement between both parties and neither party will attempt to add or alter the Booking Agreement.
Driver Rights and Obligations for using the Parking Space:
- Where 24/7 access is not provided the Driver is only permitted to use the Parking Space for the allocated days and times slots specified available when booking. If the Driver doesn’t keep to the specified times available, the Driver may be liable to the Space Provider and the Driver’s vehicle may be removed from the Parking Space.
- Once notice has been handed in for a booking the Driver must vacate the Parking Space and cease using the Parking Space by the end date of the booking.
- Any / all access equipment provided to the Driver must be returned to the Space Provider within 48 hours of the booking end time. Failure to return access equipment within 48 hours of the booking end time could result in an automatic deduction of the cost of replacement from the paid deposit.
- It is your responsibility as the Driver to ensure that the Parking Space booked fulfils your needs and matches the description advertised within 48 hours of starting to the Parking Space.
As a Space Provider you agree to the following:
- To supply the Parking Space in accordance with the details and information provided upon advertising your space.
- To agree to allowing us to automatically accept bookings on your behalf instantly.
- You agree to inform us if you cannot accept a booking as soon as possible.
- You agree to reply to our email correspondence regarding your Parking Space within 48 hours to maintain our customer satisfaction rates.
- To own or be authorised to use the Parking Space and allow 3rd parties to use the Parking Space and, where necessary, have permission from your landlord, tenant or relevant agency.
- To comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that apply to the Parking Space.
- Use best actions to resolve any disputes that may take place during a booking.
As a Driver or a Parking Space Provider you agree to the following:
- You agree to not attempt to solicit or induce or attempt to induce, any customer, supplier, employee, licensee or business relation of Place2Park.
- You agree to provide us with accurate contact information and ensure that all details that we hold on you are up to date.
You agree to not use our Website or App in any way which may detrimentally affect the reputation of our company.
- A Driver booking a Parking Space agrees to:
- Not conduct any illegal activity from the Parking Space;
Ensure that the Parking Space is kept in a clean and tidy manner for the duration of the rental;
Not to use the Parking Space for anything other than parking.
Not to conduct any business or commercial activity whatsoever whilst using the Parking Space.
To act with complete courtesy towards the Space Provider.
Indemnify and hold harmless the Space Provider against any loss, damages or costs that occur due to the Driver’s unforeseen negligence whilst using the Parking Space, except when such loss, damages or costs incurred are caused by the negligent acts or errors of the Space Provider.
Payments for the Booking Agreement:
- For our standard booking of over 30 days we will take a deposit payment of the value of 1 month’s rent and the first month’s rent payment upfront when a Parking Space is booked. The rolling monthly payments will then be taken on this date each month until the Booking is terminated.
- As a registered Space Provider, you authorise us to accept Driver payments for the rental of your Parking Space. Payment will be paid out to you at the end of every month for the duration of time your space has been in use for. When a booking has been made after our payment cut-off date you will be paid at the end of the following month.
- Where payment is not received we may collect missed payments by using debt collection services and we reserve the right to charge you for all additional fees and expenses that may incur in us doing so.
Cancellations & Booking Guarantee:
- All bookings are subject to our booking guarantee and cancellation policy, both the Driver and Space Provider agree to follow and comply with these terms;
- Both the Space Provider and Driver agree that where the space is not suitable or as described on site the Driver can cancel any new booking within the first 48 hours and be issued a full refund.
- The Driver must cancel the booking by contacting us and requesting a cancellation.
- Where a cancellation is not made in the first 48 hours of booking 30 days’ notice from either the Driver or Space Provider will be required to cancel any booking.
- When a cancelation is made and there are outstanding fees, these fees must be paid to us immediately without set-off or deduction.
- After a cancelation the terms of this Agreement still continue in full force.
As we are not actively party to the Booking Agreement you agree that we shall not be held liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of adverting your Parking Space with us.
Place2Park shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: Acts of God; Outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism; The act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent); Fire, explosion, flood, fog or bad weather; Power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles; Default of suppliers or sub-contractors; Theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind; Any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Place2Park’s reasonable control
Bribery and ethics:
neither party shall, at any time, engage in, nor require the other party to engage in, activities which are contrary to The Bribery Act 2010, The Competition Act 1998 or any other analogous local laws including but not limited to:
The offering of any inducement or reward whether financial or otherwise to any 3rd party whatsoever in relation to the activities covered by this agreement.
Any attempt to manipulate markets or engage in any activity that constitutes a restraint of free trade including, but not limited to, market share agreements, pricing fixing, predatory pricing or resale price maintenance.
Both parties agree to uphold the highest standards of business ethics in their dealings with each other and 3rdparties associated with the activities covered by any contract governed by these Terms.
If you have any further questions relating to our Terms & Conditions or Booking Agreement set out above please feel free to email us on email@example.com